Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What should I do if anything after hearing this?

WOW.....First...I'm married and have only been married a year and a few months. If my husband said those things while we were engaged, I'd definitely be questioning my relationship. I personally feel if he feels that way, or at least enough to say it, then maybe he should be the one questioning the way he feels about you. This is probably not what you want to hear, but it needs to be said. If you are getting married soon, within the next few months, I'd be questioning whether or not you want to marry someone like that. My husband has NEVER said he loved another woman more than me, and it would definitely hurt if he did, so I can only imagine what you are going through. I am not sure if your fiance is the type to go for something like this, but maybe you two should into pre-marital counseling. Also, if he doesn't find you beautiful, why is he wanting to marry you? I personally feel, these pre-marital problems, can only get worse after marriage. Maybe you should open up to a family member, a counselor, preacher/pastor, or someone else who might know your fiance or who can help you. Good luck, and hope things get better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment