Thursday, July 21, 2011

My dog just bit me for the first time, please help?

I have a 3year old female toy poodle and she bit me today for the first time she wont let me carry her or anything and she has never done that to me, She usually is very sweet with me and my dad only, so he biting me is very strange because im the one she trusts the most and is always friendly with me she only listens to me as well therefore her not letting me carry her is very unusual i dont know what to do? she doesnt listen to me when i call her or anything, i noticed she looks kind of sad though. I also have a male toy poodle just recently got him about a year ago and he has been acting very annoying and barking all the time. Today i took him inside to give him a bath and left my other dog outside so i think maybe she got sensitive because i didnt take her inside with me, she is very spoiled. Well i would be very happy if anyone helps me with this problem. Should i take her to the vet? Can she be pregnant? i've heard that they dont like being touched when they are pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment