Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I feel like i have somthing sharp stuck in my throat?

for the past few weeks i have felt like somthing is stuck on the left side of my throat it comes and goes through the day sometimes it feels like its clicking too since yesterday it got worse and started to feel sharp i have been having a few other symptoms in the ent area i noticed i have a bit of a sore throat and a bit of sharp pain down the left side and my nose feels slightly congested and very slightly runny witch also comes and goes and my right ear feels full and feels wet when i push on the underneath of it also feels itchy and sore/burning feeling but my left ear doesnt i also keep getting a funny taste in my mouth every now and again i am so scared my first thoughts are "throat cancer" and i worry alot about my health i am only 20!! i had my second baby 5weeks ago and i became anemic from blood lodd after the birth and am taking iron, i have a drs appointment tomorow im just so worried am i worrying too much?? what could it be? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment