Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do i have an eating disorder ?

Yes you have an eating disorder. You need to speak with you doctor about this. This is not a disease you can battle alone. I have trichotillamania as well. I had medical treatment. It worked wonders. can't remember right off what the name was. . . thinking zoloft. I had it so bad that half my hair was missing on the right side of my head. A habit I taught myself was to keep my hands clenched while sitting, watching tv, and anything that would have me sit still for awhile. I still occasionally pull strands out when I get stressed but only like one or two. Quodos on the trich treatment, many girls are too embarrassed to talk about it and opt for a comb over. But seriously get some help with the eating. Talk with your therapist, do the rehab (it seems you have a mixture of anorexia and bulimia). If you need to you talk you can im me. I know what you are going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment