Saturday, July 23, 2011

Is it easier to get a pos lowlife nothing azz ***&$ off my gd block(let alone haven the **** one door away(2bc?

um, yeah got a section 8 or something bs asst. pos liven next door barking out threates of harm, shooting, killing, etc, use ur imagiznation, my white azz js cause this ***** is possessed by the devil, maybe much worse than that, anyways, I know the hoe got this crib from the city at like a bargain 2 good 2 b true blue price like maybe 400 max a month dollars? for a 800 or more comfortable coozy, practical azz crib, etc.. so yeah decent roof ove rthe hoes head but I DONT KNOW how much being punked by this ***** i can take, um, I heard section 8 ters, or types.. are easier to get bounced out of the neighborhood then others if they be causing bs (YES THEY ARE CAUSING BS).. SO??? can I do some **** her, take some steps, etc,,.. what steps if yes?? TO REMOV ETHIS HOE FROM MY NEIGHBORHOOD that was fine b4 her black azz showed (sorry, lov eblacks, a ton, gott aa ton of black homey) but this hoe done made my azz lose it : (

No comments:

Post a Comment