Friday, July 15, 2011

Is it weird that I crave ice?

Why do I crave ice? I eat it everyday. I prefer the ice from places like sonic or when you freeze water for like an hour or so & it's got that "soft" ice thing going on. I'm not diabetic & I'm not iron deficient/anemic. I'm also not dehydrated because I usually drink only water & I drink it all the time. People tell me I'm weird because of it but I don't really like anything but water, sometimes I'll get a craving for like Dr. Pepper that's pretty rare. I just love water, everything else I eat/drink I only do it for fuel but I legitimately love water. I even look forward to drinking a glass of it because I love the taste & then eating the ice afterward. I drink water & eat ice like most people drink soda & eat chips. I'm not complaining about it, I'm just wondering why I crave it. Evidently it's not normal because it seems that no one else I know does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment