Monday, July 18, 2011

Where do i file non sexual harassment complaints against my employer in N.H.?

I'm being forced to violate company policies and department of agriculture law's by my managers. I've complained to loss prevention and human resources.The loss prevention investigator suspended me for a week to do an investigation. I gave name's of two witnesses. When called back to work, there was a different investigator who told me the first investigator was on vacation and that he himself, knew nothing about the investigation. The manager told me that after concluding his investigation, the loss prevention investigator said my complaints were unfounded. I was told to keep my mouth shut, and if i made one more complaint, or if there was a single complaint made against me by anyone, i would be terminated immediately. Afterward i talked to the witnesses i provided and both told me they were not interviewed at all by anyone, not loss prevention, human resources or even management. If i say anything else i'll be fired immediately, if i don't i'll be fired eventually when the violations are found by an inspector, since i doubt the manager's will accept any responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment