Friday, July 15, 2011

Neighbor Issues, What Would You Do?

Okay, we just moved into our new home 3 months ago. Ever since we moved in , the neighbors have been hounding us. They wrote to the HOA complaining about my kids. That was nothing but lies and unfounded. Then they called CPS with more lies and that was unfounded and closed. When that didn't work, they called Department of Health stating I run an illegal daycare. I babysit my grandson. I also have 9 kids of my own. That charge was unfounded and closed. I don't know what will be next. The Director of the HOA tried a sit down, but turned out to be a yelling match in which my kids were called riff raff and my family, trash. The neighbors threatened to hit my husband and demanded to see a license for daycare. I refused to partake in the nonsense and left. I just want to live in my new home peacefully. Why won't they just leave me be?

No comments:

Post a Comment