Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gals, would you tell her partner he was "big" even if he was average?

I would not. This is such a touchy subject with men, and women know it. When I have been with a man that's not very big, he knows it, I know it, and it's something we just don't talk about. I'm middle-aged, have had a lot of sex partners, and most men don't ask about the size of their penis. The partner I have now has, but we were together many years before he did. He's enough for me and I've told him many times that he is. Do you think when I had a man that was too big that I told him he was? I never said anything about it and stayed with him till we broke up. Penis size is something men can't help, and to criticize it or put a man down for his size is just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment