Friday, July 15, 2011

Do I have a legal battle?

I was on depo-provera birth control for two years, I got off in 2007 I never had a regular period since then, I have had two DNC within a 1.5 years of each other, I had to have them because I was bleeding for months. Now again I am bleeding and birth control is not helping I have been in and out of the E.R. this time I am actually anemic. I am unable to work because I am a server and a student and have to go to the restroom every 30 mins. I recently moved to another state and have seen a new doctor, she just says to take the birth control for a couple of months to see if it helps I get all kinds of side affects but she says just keep using it. I also get terrible cramps with the bleeding, but they wont give me anything for the pain they tell me to just take Advil and at one point they gave me a medication for arthritis patients( which doesn't help). Do I have any legal battle here? or just S.O.Ll!?

No comments:

Post a Comment