Monday, July 18, 2011

Are Atheists Misunderstood, or just Hated?

I am a Christian. I believe that ALL of the atheists I have known, or had brief encounters with, were some of the coolest people I have ever met. When we discussed a few belief thought processes, they demonstrated stronger conviction than many of my Christian counterparts. Their reasons for non-theistic beliefs are supported by factual evidences that have weight, and the existing churches, and "organizational" remedies for spiritual guidance are very slim. The hatred for these people is unfounded. As they have decided to pursue a course of life that is their choice. None of them have harmed me, and all I have met are basically intelligent, and sensitive humans. Why do so called Christians devote so much argumentative time and energy to hating their human brothers? Have any of you been "Loved" by a Christian?? If not, here's a hug.! Also, is the name Atheist with a capital "A"??

No comments:

Post a Comment