Wednesday, July 13, 2011

39 weeks pregnant, need answers?

im 39 weeks pregnant today with my first. i was wondering if its normal to have like a milky discharge sometimes? and also is it normal to have bowel movements that is in balls and not alot? sorry it may be gross but im just wondering bc i havent had a normal poo for about a week, week n a half. its just been balls and not alot. im worried it could cause me to get hemmorids after giving birth. i have also had low pressure pains mainly at night time in my lower belly and throbs in my lower, lower back like on my butt on the right side. is this just her moving or braxton hicks or real contractions? ALSO one more thing....is it normal for me to sleep alot? today i slept from about 1030 am to 430 pm. i went to bed about 1 last night but i cant sleep good at night bc of me having to get up every 30 min to an hour to go pee. i had my sugar test done acouple of months ago at the docs when they checked me for diebeties and to see if i was anemic and i wasnt. so it that normal? sorry for all the questions, i just need answers. im extreamly nervous for when its time

No comments:

Post a Comment